Silicone cloth is produced by coating or calendering with glass fiber cloth as the base cloth. Silicone cloth is made of high-temperature-resistant, anti-corrosion, high-strength glass fiber cloth, which is calendered or impregnated with silicone rubber. Silicone cloth is a new high-performance, multi-purpose composite material product.
Silicone cloth performance
1. It is used between low temperature -70 ℃ and a high temperature 230 ℃.
2. It is resistant to ozone, oxygen, light and weather aging. It has excellent weather resistance in the field and a life of up to 10 years.
3. It has high insulation performance, the dielectric constant is 3-3.2, and the breakdown voltage is 20-50KV / MM.
4. It has good flexibility, large surface friction and good elasticity.
5. It is resistant to chemical corrosion.