What does Teflon tape do? Teflon tape with high temperature resistance of 210-260℃ is mainly used in electronic industries, including spray paint, baking varnish, leather processing, coating, masking, fixing in electronic parts manufacturing, circuit board printing and high temperature masking.
High temperature tape contains KAPTON high temperature tape, high temperature Teflon tape, high temperature masking tape, PET green high temperature tape, high temperature double-sided tape, etc.
1. Insulation cladding in wire and cable industry;
2. Insulating lining in electro oxygen industry;
3. Tank roller surface cladding, guide rail friction surface lining and other large plane and regular curved surface like roller (It is easy to operate, and it is free from the restrictions of professional equipment, special process and transportation to professional spray painting plants for processing);
4. Used in textile, food, medicine, wood processing and other departments as insulating high-temperature materials;
5. Color-printing packer, microwave drying in plastic weaving drawing machine, conveyor belts of sorts, various bag-making machines in garment industry of stamping, sealing and pressing, hot pressing sealing end face of sealing machine, etc.
2. High and low temperature resistance, long-term high temperature resistance up to 260℃;
3. Corrosion resistance;
4. Low friction and abrasion resistance;
5. Waterproof and high insulation.