The PTFE coated fabric (non-stick coated fabric), also called TEFLON, is a fluorine-coated fabric with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) as the base resin. Because of its superior adhesion and lubricity, PTFE coated fabric is also called non-stick-coated fabric.
PTFE coated fabric is a special high-performance coated fabric (paint), which combines heat resistance, chemical inertness, excellent insulation stability, and low friction, and has comprehensive advantages that other coated fabrics cannot compete.
Its flexible applicability makes PTFE coated fabrics widely used in tableware, molds, cooking utensils, home appliances, furniture, technology, automobiles, machinery, medicine, etc.
Product characteristics: After being sprayed on PTFE coated fabric, the product is made more high-end and the performance is more perfect. PTFE coating has the following characteristics:
(1) Non-stickiness: Almost all substances are not bonded to the PTFE coating film. The thin film of PTFE coated fabric also shows good non-adhesive performance, which is widely used in baking molds and the food industry, such as non-stick pans and cake pans.
(2) Heat resistance: PTFE coating film has excellent heat resistance and low-temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature to 300°C in a short time, and it can be used continuously between 240°C and 260°C. It has remarkable thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperatures.
(3) Sliding property: PTFE coating film has a low friction coefficient. The friction coefficient changes when the load is sliding, and the value is only between 0.05-0.15. It is often applied to mechanical rollers, hardware workpieces, etc.
(4) Moisture resistance: The surface of the PTFE coating film is free of water and grease. For the operators of the coated fabrics manufacturing company, it is not easy to be stained with the solution during production. If there is a small amount of dirt, simply wipe it off. Short downtime saves man-hours and improves work efficiency.
(5) Wear resistance: Under high load, it has excellent wear resistance. Under a certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-sticking.
(6) Corrosion resistance: PTFE is hardly corroded by chemicals and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.
(7) Safety performance: Because the solid component of the PTFE coated fabric is non-toxic, does not contain ammonium perfluorooctanoate, and the formation process is reasonable, the coating is non-toxic and it is widely used in cookware, medicine, food containers, etc.