(1) PTFE mesh belt is used between low temperature -196℃ and high temperature 350 ℃. It is weather resistance and anti-aging.
(2) Non-adhesion: not easy to adhere to any substance. It is easy to clean all kinds of spots, oil stains or other attachments on its surface, and almost all adhesive substances such as pulp, resin and coating can be easily removed.
(3) Resistant to chemical corrosion. PTFE mesh belt can resist the corrosion of strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents.
(4) The friction coefficient is low (0.05-0.1). It is the best choice for oil-free self lubrication.
(5) PTFE mesh belt has high insulation performance (low dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025). It's anti-ultraviolet and anti-static.
(6) Good dimensional stability (elongation coefficient less than 5 ‰) and high strength. It has good mechanical properties.
(7) Drug resistance, non-toxic. It can endure almost all medicaments.
(8) Fire retardant.
(1) Textile, printing and dyeing: printing drying, bleaching and dyeing cloth drying, fabric shrinkage drying, non-woven fabric drying and other drying channel, drying room conveyor belt.
(2) Screen, printing: loose dryer, offset printing machine, UV series light curing machine, paper oil drying, UV drying, plastic products screen printing drying and other drying channel, drying room conveyor belt.
(3) Other items: high frequency drying, microwave drying, freezing and thawing of all kinds of food, baking, thermal shrinkage of packaging items, drying of general moisture containing items, rapid drying of flux ink, etc. PTFE mesh belt is suitable for hot air flow and hot working conditions.
Mesh size: 1x1mm, 2x2.5mm, 4x4mm, 8x8mm, 10X10mm
Base fabric organization: weaving
Color: Brown, black.
Coating method: double side coating, antistatic coating.