Teflon coated fabric is a highly anti-sticking product, which is well known as an excellent material glass fiber. The combination of high-temperature resistance and dimensional stability makes the product with incomparable practicability and value.
Properties of Teflon Coated Fabric
Teflon coated fabric has properties as follows:
1. Excellent high anti-adhesion material, smooth surface, good anti-adhesion, easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains, or other attachments attached to its surface.
2. Operating temperature range from - 50 ℃ to + 260 ℃.
3. Excellent chemical resistance.
4. Stable size, high strength, elongation coefficient less than 5%.
5. High electrical insulation and dielectric properties, good corrosion resistance, strong acid, and alkali corrosion resistance, non-combustion, aging resistance.
6. Heat and pressure stability.
7. Low power loss.
8. It has good antifungal and antifungal properties.
9. Ultraviolet, infrared, microwave, RF resistance is good.
The selected woven glass fiber fabric is coated with polytetrafluoroethylene resin. It can be combined with a high PTFE content into a textured super smooth range of surface rims. It can produce controllable porosity or special electrical characteristics. It is used in the form of sheet material, in the slitting roll, to make the sheet and to be used as the substrate of the conveyor belt in the transmission process.