Teflon high temperature fabric is made of high-quality imported glass fiber as the weaving material for plain weaving or special weaving into a high-grade glass fiber cloth base material, and it adopts a unique process technology to fully soak and coat imported Teflon (PTFE) resin.
(1) It has temperature resistance and can be used between -196℃～380℃.
(2) It is non-adhesive, which is not easy to adhere to any substance.
(3) It has chemical corrosion resistance, and it can resist the corrosion of various organic solvents.
(4) It has a low friction coefficient, which is the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
(5) It has high insulation performance, which is anti-ultraviolet and anti-static.
(6) It has good dimensional stability with high strength. Also, it has good mechanical properties.
(1) According to different thicknesses, it can be used for conveyor belts, adhesive belts and sealing belts of various drying machines.
(2) It can be used for welding plastic products and cloth, as well as plastic sheet, film and heat-sealed pressing sheet lining tape.
(3) High electrical insulation: Teflon high temperature fabric can be used for electrical insulation base, spacers, gaskets and liner.
(4) It can be used for microwave gasket, oven sheet and food drying.
(1) You need to clean the surface of the drying cylinder that needs to be pasted with Teflon tape. Please note that the surface should be free of iron filings and smooth.
(2) You need to cut the Teflon sticky tape a little longer than the required length (about 5CM longer than the required length) for use.
(3) You need to tear off the release paper. You should tear it as you stick instead of tearing it all at once. Also, you can use a piece of cloth or newspaper to rub and flatten the area where the Teflon sticky tape is attached. After sticking, you need to make sure that the two sides of the Teflon sticky tape overlap.
(4) You need to use a cutter knife to cut a straight line in the middle of the overlap of the taps (the length of the drying cylinder), and tear off the areas with Teflon sticky tape and open it.
(5) After sticking, you need to carefully check whether there are small air bubbles between the Teflon sticky tape and the drying cylinder. If there are small air bubbles, you can use a sharp object such as a pin to remove them.
Main products from Jiangsu Mutiflon Hi-Tech Co., Ltd include PTFE-coated glass fiber with and without adhesive, PTFE conveyor belt, turned PTFE tape, silicone-coated glass fiber, PTFE baking tray and silicone baking mat. Our products are exported to countries all over the world and are recognized by customers. Welcome customers to visit and consult us.