PTFE heat tape is first made of glass fiber, coated with PTFE emulsion and made into PTFE fiberglass fabric after drying. It is a kind of high temperature resistant adhesive tape made of silicone adhesive after secondary coating.
(1) It is used between low temperature -70℃ and high temperature 260℃. It is weather resistance and anti-aging.
(2) Non-adhesion: not easy to adhere to any substance. It is easy to clean all kinds of spots, oil stains or other attachments on its surface, and almost all adhesive substances such as pulp, resin and coating can be easily removed.
(3) Resistant to chemical corrosion. It can resist the corrosion of strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents.
(4) The friction coefficient is low (0.05-0.1). It is the best choice for oil-free self lubrication.
(5) PTFE heat tape has high insulation performance (low dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025). It's anti-ultraviolet and anti-static.
(6) Good dimensional stability (elongation coefficient less than 5 ‰) and high strength. It has good mechanical properties.
(7) Drug resistance, non-toxic. It can endure almost all medicaments.
(8) Fire retardant.
(1) It can be used to pack food, dairy products, medicine and plastic film.
(2) It can be used for surface treatment of roller for package dyeing and resin processing.
(3) PTFE high temperature adhesive tape can be used for packaging adhesive, adhesive coating machine roller surface engineering.
(4) It can be used to encapsulate the friction surface of the hopper and guide rail.
(5) It can be used to encapsulate non-sticky and smooth parts.