It can be used as the dryer mesh, sterilizer mesh, annealing furnace mesh, frying machine mesh, sintering furnace mesh, instant noodle steamer mesh, etc.
1. The PTFE mesh sheet can only be put into the oven after all preparations are made. The red indicator light indicates that the inside of the oven is heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light is off and the green light is on to start constant temperature. We must keep an eye on it in order to prevent the failing control of the temperature.
2. Do not make it too dense when placing the samples. No samples should be placed on the heat panel so as not to affect the upward flow of heated air. It is prohibited to bake flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items.
3. In ovens with the blast blower, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise it will affect the temperature uniformity of the working room and damage the heating element.
4. It should be placed indoors in a dry and flat place to prevent vibration and corrosion.
5. Pay attention to the electrical safety during microwave conveying. Install a switch with sufficient capacity according to the power consumption of the oven. Choose enough power wires and make sure a good grounding wire is equipped.
6. The temperature should not exceed the maximum operating temperature of the oven when using.
7. Specific tools should be used when you pick and place the samples in order to prevent burns.
8. After the PTFE mesh sheet work is finished, the power supply should be cut off timely to ensure safety.