Teflon conveyors have the characteristics of convenient use and long service life, and the main applications are as follows:
1. Teflon Conveyors are resistant to high temperature and low temperature, so they can be applied to all kinds of high and low temperature occasions. Teflon Conveyors have the characteristics of weatherability and aging resistance. They can be used in all kinds of harsh environments with a lowest temperature of -196℃ and a highest temperature of 300℃. In practical applications, if it is stored at 250℃ for 200 days continuously, both the strength and the weight will not reduce; when it is placed at 350℃ for 120 hours, the weight will only reduce by about 0.6%; and the original softness can be maintained under the ultra-low temperature of -180℃.
2. The non-sticking characteristic of Teflon conveyors determines that the surface of Teflon conveyors is smooth and easy to clean, so almost all the adhesive substances such as paste, resin and coating can be easily removed. Therefore, Teflon conveyors can be applied to the conveying of multiple sticky products, such as conveying various products that may be with oil stains, stains or other attachments.
3. The conveying of chemical products: Teflon conveyors are resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, strong base and various organic solvents.
4. The conveying of pharmaceutical products: Teflon conveyors are drug-resistant and non-toxic, and they can tolerate almost all pharmaceutical products.
5. The conveying of electronic products: Teflon conveyors have high insulation performance (low dielectric coefficient, which is normally below 0.0025), ultraviolet-proof property and anti-static property.