The ultra thin PTFE fiberglass cloth is a fiber cloth made by suspending PTFE (commonly known as plastic king) emulsion as the raw material and impregnated with high performance glass fiber cloth. It is a new product with high performance and multi-purpose composite materials.
1. Ultra-thin PTFE fiberglass cloth is used at low temperature -196 ℃ and high temperature 300 ℃, with weather resistance.
2. It is non-adhesive and does not easily adhere to any substance.
3. It is resistant to chemicals, strong acids, alkalis, aqua regia and various organic solvents.
4. Its low coefficient of friction is the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
5. Its light transmittance reaches 6 ～ 13%.
6. It has high insulation performance, anti-ultraviolet and anti-static.
7. It has high strength and good mechanical properties.
8. It has drug resistance.
Glass fiber coated polytetrafluoroethylene products have their excellent properties, so they are widely used in aviation, papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical industry, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, construction (canopy membrane base fabric), grinding wheel slicing, machinery and other fields. It can be used for anti-corrosion coating, lining and liner, anti-adhesive conveyor belt, high-frequency copper clad laminate, architectural membrane, insulating material, microwave drying conveyor belt, flexible compensator, friction material, etc.